A Design Sprint is a five-day process in which we team up with your employees to develop a validated prototype meanwhile incorporating concrete tools and an innovative culture in your organisation.
Day 1 / Monday
Day 2 / Tuesday
Day 3 / Wednesday
Settling on a
Day 4 / Thursday
Developing a prototype
Day 5 / Friday
The outcome of Sprints
- A Design Sprint is a five-day process where your ideas will transform from loose sketches and meeting minutes to real solutions and concrete products ready to be tested on potential users.
- More accuracy within a market with a new solution in just a fraction of the time.
- Solutions are rooted in your organisation through involvement of your employees in all phases of the project.
- An action plan for the implementation of the solution
- Training in Sprint tools and methods to work systematically with new knowledge and solutions when you have to accomplish your development projects. We support an innovative culture in your company or organisation by accustoming our methods to fit your procedures and culture.
...and where can you use it
Development of strategy
See Case: Agency for Data Supply and Efficiency
See Case: La Cabra
Who have done Sprints
"I have never before witnessed a more on point solution that meets my business’ and our client's needs than the one Anorak designed for Joint Action Analytics. And I have been through my fair share of development processes!"
Carsten Hornstrup, Joint Action
The Sprint process
A thorough explanation
Development projects can drag out into month-long processes due to the lack of tight project leadership. Our procedure is short and focused so that we can move at least 80% of the way to a new solution in just five days. Our goal is to create the highest possible value for your customers and users by creating a service or a product that meets the need of the market.
Day 1 – Monday
Understanding user needs
We begin all Sprints by formulating the challenge and defining a clear goal of the week. Through this process we agree on the scale of the project and put together the perfect team for the job. This will serve as our fundament throughout the rest of the Sprint.
Day 2 – Tuesday
Developing the idea
By integrating knowledge from your organisation and a broader market research we develop ideas and possible solutions to the Sprint challenge.
Day 3 – Wednesday
Settling on a concept
Based on the idea development we include the decision makers from your organisation in the selection of the final concept, which we test on potential users and customers on day 5.
Day 4 – Thursday
Developing a prototype
We invite external experts and key people from your organisation into creating a prototype based on the concept created. This will be ready for test the following day.
Day 5 – Friday
Validating the solution
We test the prototype on your current and potential users and customers. Through this we learn what works and what has to change in order for you to hit the needs of your target group when the final solution, product or service is on the market.
Who are our customers
Agency for Data Supply and Efficien
Design and strategy in the development of a new application.
Mentorship for Maersk’s digital innovation department.
Development of new digital solutions for people with chronic skin diseases.
Facilitation of a Sprint process focusing on the development of new artists.
We will take you 80% of the way in just 5 days.